Coleman Brazos Cold Weather 20°F Sleeping Bag camping gear
Coleman Brazos Cold Weather Sleeping Bag. Stay warm and cozy on cold nights under the stars in temperatures as low as 20°F when you add the Coleman Cold-Weather 20°F Brazos Sleeping Bag to your camping gear. It’s built to last season after season thanks to a durable construction that keeps insulation from shifting.
Nothing is as crucial to a successful camping trip as a good night’s sleep, and the Coleman Brazos Cold-Weather sleeping bag will keep you cozy down to 20 degrees Fahrenheit. The bag measures 33 by 75 inches (W x D), and fits most campers up to five feet, eleven inches tall. Durably constructed of a stain-resistant polyester outer with soft tricot liner, the Brazos holds four pounds of proprietary ColeTherm insulation. A QuickCord system makes for easy packing and storage, with no tying required.
Completely machine washable, this sleeping bag includes Coleman’s ComfortSmart technology, meaning it’s full of features to keep you warm and comfortable, such as:
- ZipPlow: Prevents zipper snags by plowing fabric away from zipper
- Roll Control: Locks bag in place for easier rolling
- FiberLock: Prevents insulation from shifting, increasing durability
- ThermoLock: Reduces heat loss through the zipper, keeping you warmer
- Certified Temperature Rating: Independently tested for temperature accuracy
- Zipper Glide Tailoring: Allows smooth zipper operation around the corner
- Comfort Cuff: Surrounds your face with softness